Kornhornio's Discoveries

This blog is about useful software I've discovered. I may post a program of my own from time to time, but for the most part this blog is about cool little programs and utilities I've found. Most of them are free or open source programs. These are programs I use on my own computers, and they work well for me, but don't blame me if your computer ends up opening a hole in the Earth.

allSnap   Wednesday, March 15, 2006

allSnap in actionIf you're as messy as me, you probably have windows cluttered all over your screen. And if you're as anal as me, you probably hate to see even one pixel go to waste. allSnap is a useful little program that will make your windows "snap" together very easily.

The author's webpage mentions that it uses a techinque called "hooking" to make the windows snap, and that supposedly this is supposed to be a bad thing. I personally have been using allSnap for probably over a year, and I've never seen it cause any problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home