Kornhornio's Discoveries

This blog is about useful software I've discovered. I may post a program of my own from time to time, but for the most part this blog is about cool little programs and utilities I've found. Most of them are free or open source programs. These are programs I use on my own computers, and they work well for me, but don't blame me if your computer ends up opening a hole in the Earth.

Giveaway of the Day   Friday, February 02, 2007

Giveaway of the Day offers a different piece of commercial software for FREE every day. It looks to be mostly shareware/trialware software, so don't expect to get free copies of Windows or anything. The only catch is that you must download and install the software while the free offer is still valid. They have an RSS feed, so plug that into your RSS reader and let them hook you up.

- Kornhornio

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home