Kornhornio's Discoveries

This blog is about useful software I've discovered. I may post a program of my own from time to time, but for the most part this blog is about cool little programs and utilities I've found. Most of them are free or open source programs. These are programs I use on my own computers, and they work well for me, but don't blame me if your computer ends up opening a hole in the Earth.

RSS Reader: NewsGator   Thursday, May 22, 2008

I just discovered a very flexible RSS reader called NewsGator. Not only do they provide a web-based interface, which is quite useful if you have to use multiple computers, but they also have Mac, Windows, and mobile phone clients. The best part: all of these different versions are hooked to your single account, so your read counts will stay up-to-date across multiple computers or devices.

I'm using the Mac version right now, and so far I'm very happy.

After you get set up, don't forget to hit the NewsGator link over on the right side of this page to subscribe to Kornhornio's Discoveries :)

- Kornhornio

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2008 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home